Pharmamuscle Creatine Plus

CreaPlusCreatine is one of the most popular supplements in the industry, this particular supplement is used for one big reason: It helps transport water to the muscle, firstly you may ask yourself, Why is this important? I want to be healthy and gain as much muscle as I can to impress everyone I meet, what does water have to do with anything? Well, 80% of the muscle is water; the other 20% is protein! For starters this means that if you don’t drink enough water during the day, you could be wasting precious gym time and money on supplements.

Creaplus is 100% pure Creatine Monohydrate, this means that there are no extra ingredients such as sugar added. The main purpose of creatine is to transport water to all the muscles in the body, what’s interesting is that creatine is actually produced naturally in the body as it serves as a kind of reserve energy that generates ATP. ATP is basically energy that our body stores and releases to make the body function, so with this said, the more ATP the body generates, the better your metabolism will run, science terms aside, what I’m basically trying to say is that whatever your body is doing during your workout or rest periods will be enhanced by taking Creaplus.

There are three main areas in which this product helps:

Muscle Growth: The more ATP your body generates and releases the better your Guy Lifting heavy dumbellmetabolism will function making your body run better, this means that with all of the extra energy you receive you will get better workouts in, at the same time this will make your body crave more food, if you consume what your body needs you will enter Anabolic state making you gain more lean muscle mass, take into consideration that if you take creatine but don’t exercise you will not benefit from this supplement therefore making you stay in Catabolic state (not good).

Endurance: The more muscle you gain and while in anabolic state, your body will keep adjusting to the levels of difficulty you put it trough therefore making in stronger.

Recovery: There is quite a bit of science behind this, and you can check it out on Pharmamuscle’s webpage because it’s pretty cool and complete information. Basically, after a workout or any kind of physical exercise your body will be damaged (In a good way), Creaplus accelerates the rate of recovery by replenishing glycogen levels inducing the body in a anabolic state.

What you can expect from Crea Max Creatine

  • Better strength gains
  • Fuller muscles
  • Less fatigue
  • More intense workouts
  • Creatine Monohydrate accelerates regeneration of high energy phosphocreatine which helps increase muscle power

Now that you can see that there is actual scientific proof that it works, you’re probably wondering how often you should consume it. Recommended dosages are 5 grams with a glass of water 4 times a day for 5 days, after that it is advised to take it once a day, after 8 weeks you should stop taking it completely for a month’s time so that your body stops getting used to it, after the month is up you can take it again like you used to before therefore tricking your body into getting better results. Creaplus is tasteless so it’s as if you were to drink a glass of water, results vary depending on the person and age but you should start to see results in the first few weeks of use. It’s pretty hard to find a company that sells pure, simple and fast acting creatine, Pharmamsucle does just that.

 

This entry was posted in Supplements and tagged , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>