The benefits of D-Aspartic acid and the many health benefits it can offer men
D-Aspartic is a common ingredient in most popular testosterone boosters. It has been clinically proven to help increase testosterone levels in men.
What is D-Aspartic acid?
D-Aspartic acid is a non-essential amino acid meaning that your body produces it on its own. This amino acid is responsible for regulating testosterone levels in the body, it helps maintain fertility, muscular strength, and brain health.
D-Aspartic Acid can be found in many popular testosterone supplements that are manufactured by different companies. It’s natural and safe and has many benefits if taken in the proper doses. In the case of overdosages, it can have opposite or other severe side effects.
Health benefits of D-Aspartic Acid include:
- Boost testosterone levels between 20-40%
- Help maintain lean muscle mass
- Burn Fat
- Increase strength
- Reduce Fatigue
- Increased hormone production
How D-Aspartic works
D-AA works in the central brain area to stimulate the release of hormones, in this case, testosterone, luteinizing hormone, and HGH (human growth hormone) D-Aspartic acid also tends to build up in the testicles which leads to an increase in testosterone levels.
Many different scientific studies have shown that men who supplement their diet with D-AA showed a significant increase in testosterone levels.
One particular study performed by “Reproductive Biology and Endocrinology” showed that men taking 3.12 grams of D-AA over a 12 day period showed a 40% increase in testosterone levels after the men discontinued use their testosterone level dropped almost immediately by 10%.
If you are planning to start taking supplements containing D-Aspartic Acid, you should be aware of the possible benefits it can have which include the following:
1. Boost Energy: D-Aspartic acid helps stimulate testosterone production, more testosterone is essential for bodybuilders and athletes to help reduce fatigue during intense training, it can also boost strength helping men work through strength plateaus.
2. Increase muscle: The most common reason why so many people opt for supplements containing D-Aspartic Acid is that it is a safer alternative to chemical testosterone and has similar benefits without the side effects.
D-Aspartic Acid regulates cortisol levels in your body which prevent fat buildup and loss of muscle tissue. Increase testosterone levels can help men increase muscle mass and speed up muscle recovery.
4. Improve heart health: Though this isn’t a primary effect, and neither should you consume this for heart health benefits only. Proper testosterone levels in the human body contribute to a healthy heart.
Certain studies have shown that men who were given small doses of testosterone were able to exercise with higher intensity, this improved overall oxygen flow in the body.
Higher levels of testosterone also widen the blood vessels in the heart allowing more hemoglobin to reach the heart muscle.
5. Improved Brain Function: Due to a boost in the testosterone levels in the body by D-Aspartic Acid, it fuels up the Amygdala (two almond-shaped groups of nuclei) in the brain, which increases your confidence levels and ambition. This also improves your performance in training or workouts.
6. Improved Fertility: Consuming D-Aspartic Acid can be very beneficial for men since it helps increase sperm count, which improves fertility, higher testosterone also leads to improved sex drive and stronger erections.
D-Aspartic Acid Food Sources
Chicken and Meat are excellent sources of D-Aspartic Acid, an 8oz piece of lean beef has 4.5 grams of D-Aspartic Acid one cup of lean chicken breast contains 3.7 grams of D-Aspartic Acid, similar amounts can be found in turkey, duck, pork, and lamb.
Eggs and dairy products are also good sources of D-Aspartic acid eggs things like parmesan, mozzarella, cheddar, and swiss cheese all contain decent amounts of D-AA milk is the lowest source containing only 0.7 grams per one cup of nonfat milk.
While the food we eat is a great source of D-AA the best source comes from supplements which contain high levels of D-Aspartic Acid.
Dietary supplements with concentrated amounts of D-Aspartic Acid include products like TestRX to help any man a boost testosterone levels between 30-40%.
Is D-Aspartic Acid Right for You?
One of the biggest misconceptions about supplements containing D-Aspartic acid is that they fail to deliver. the truth is they do offer benefits and can restore testosterone levels back to within normal ranges.
If you are looking for something to restore testosterone way beyond healthy levels an anabolic steroid may be your only option.
Most men find that supplements containing D-Aspartic acid offer satisfactory benefits and will notice an increase in sex drive, strength, and energy which is the sole purpose of taking d-Aspartic.
Hi my name is Rod Collins
I am the editor and contributor to steroidreviewer.com, I have been bodybuilding for over the last two decades and have learned first hand a lot about the sport.
During those years I have had experience with using steroids both legal and anabolic and the impact they can have on performance and health. I am here to share with you legal steroids reviews and a few of my favorite training methods.